Licensed Professional Counselor
Rene is a therapist and a mom. She works with children and their families to foster and build connection and attachment.
Rene holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling from MidAmerica Nazarene University. She has play therapy training and is also a trauma-informed therapist and specializes in treating those who have endured traumatic experiences at any time during the lifespan.
Rene seeks to support parents and caregivers in healing their past in order to build a strong healthy relationship with their children. She also provides developmental guidance and coaching to help parents respond to difficult feelings and behaviors.
Rene’s training includes:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (Attachment Focused Family Therapy)
- Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol for Children: EMDR and Family Therapy
- Child-Centered Play Therapy
- Child Parent Psychotherapy